The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is the "Official Sales & Marketing Organization of Greater Miami and the Beaches." Our business is about selling Greater Miami and the Beaches as a premier Convention and Leisure Travel destination.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to work with our Meeting and Convention clients and coordinate their convention services needs.
Requirements for this position include but are not limited to the following:
Education / Experience
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and telephone skills for frequent interaction with customers
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel/Meetings industry experience helpful
- You will represent the GMCVB at industry-related functions and events
- College credits equivalent to an AA degree or two years related work experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements by September 30, 2016.
Via email to:
Include "Convention Services Coordinator" in the subject line of your email.
Via fax to:
Include "Convention Services Coordinator" on the cover sheet of your fax.
Via mail to:
Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
701 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2700
Miami, FL 33131
No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer