The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is the "Official Sales & Marketing Organization of Greater Miami and the Beaches." Our business is about selling Greater Miami and the Beaches as a premier convention and leisure travel destination.
We are seeking an experienced Travel Industry Sales & Marketing Director with a proven track record. This person is responsible for developing, managing and executing the tourism activities and strategic marketing plans/programs to support sales, market share expansion, goals and objectives for the GMCVB. These programs are designed to sell and promote Greater Miami as a destination to the Latin American & Caribbean travel industry.
- Managing the GMCVB’s Latin America & Caribbean Representation offices
- Expanding Greater Miami’s products/programs across all travel industry segments
- Generating group leads for Miami hotels and the destination’s large meeting facilities
- Collaborating on sales awareness initiatives alongside the GMCVB’s Multicultural Tourism & Development team
This position requires:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years hotel sales, destination sales or related work experience
- Minimum of 3 years group sales experience in assigned territory
- Excellent command of English - Spanish and Portuguese is a plus
- Good management skills including, management of projects and relationships
- An aptitude for marketing, advertising & media
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements:
Via email to:
Include "Latin American & Caribbean Sales Director" in the subject line of your email.
Via fax to:
Include "Latin American & Caribbean Sales Director" on the cover sheet of your fax.
Via mail to:
Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
701 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2700
Miami, FL 33131
No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer