The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is the "Official Sales & Marketing Organization of Greater Miami and the Beaches."
This position provides comprehensive support to GMCVB's Travel Industry Sales Directors, global network of offices, and also provides support to the Research Division.
Job Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide comprehensive support to Travel Industry Sales Directors and GMCVB's representation network
- Help plan, organize and escort FAM (Familiarization) Tours
- Oversee items for internal fulfillment of Travel Industry sales requests and tradeshows
- Provide assistance and support to GMCVB Research Division
- Attend GMCVB industry-related functions as needed
- Develop strong knowledge of GMCVB partner products and services on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate, manage and accurately maintain information through the development, compilation and maintenance of database files
- Analyze data
- Perform moderately complex calculations
- Create status reports
- Track progress of projects
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Respond to inquiries
- Use initiative to resolve customer complaints
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements by October 17, 2014
Via email to:
Include "Travel Industry Sales and Research Coordinator" in the subject line of your email.
Via fax to:
Include "Travel Industry Sales and Research Coordinator" on the cover sheet of your fax.
Via mail to:
Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
701 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2700
Miami, FL 33131
No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer