- Strong knowledge of website usability, content strategy and management, targeting and personalization, website analytics and quality assurance, to deliver the GMCVB’s key business goals – increasing leisure visitors, meetings and conventions in Miami and the Beaches.
- 5+ years of website management experience, and at least 3 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or related degree
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other measurement tools to deliver a quality web experience.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Microsoft Office
- HTML a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Website strategy and digital marketing
- Staff management, project management, agency management
- Reporting and analysis
- Problem solving
- Ability to manage budget and vendors
Exempt Staff Positions: 3
Work is performed independently, conferring with AVP, Advertising & Digital Marketing on major projects. Initiative is required to resolve problems.
We offer a competitive compensation package plus an incentive bonus plan. For consideration, please send resume and salary requirements:
Via email to:
Include "Website Marketing Director" in the subject line of your email.
Via fax to:
Include "Website Marketing Director" on the cover sheet of your fax.
Via mail to:
Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
701 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2700
Miami, FL 33131
No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer